Home From Home

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
YNWA

mayweatherbrindle
#22 Print Post
Posted on 20-10-2013 07:14
Home From Home

jacko wrote:
German is at a tournament n a senior ref as confirmed that as we originally thought my shot woz not a foul....let me bang that angel bak up here butter wouldn't melt ... butter wouldn't melt ... butter wouldn't melt ...
. Let it go now
Im croydons no 1....even when i lose i win-NEIL HALL
trophyone

jacko
#23 Print Post
Posted on 20-10-2013 16:25
Must Get Out More

butter wouldn't melt ... just saying butter wouldn't melt ... blessaid b the righteous,Amen butter wouldn't melt ...

Strumpet8
#24 Print Post
Posted on 20-10-2013 17:02
Just Popping In

If only there were more referees like the one German found in this league . I mean to be able to say it was definitely not a foul without even seeing the shot... Amazing stuff Cool

Metin250
#25 Print Post
Posted on 20-10-2013 17:18
Home From Home

The germans explanation for the incident would baffle the worlds leading scientists
" the white should have gone forward because he was lifting the cue and hitting the bottom of the white"
Now im no scientist but........
YNWA

andye
#26 Print Post
Posted on 20-10-2013 19:42

Home From Home

this is getting really boring now....

it was a foul simples...

in jacko's own words " I would like to apologise for not calling a foul on myself in the deciding frame as jacked my cue up did not double hit but the white took a slight forward movement instead ov stopping dead..."

that says it all

mayweatherbrindle
#27 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 00:07
Home From Home

Strumpet8 wrote:
If only there were more referees like the one German found in this league . I mean to be able to say it was definitely not a foul without even seeing the shot... Amazing stuff Cool

Lol
trophyone

jacko
#28 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 05:15
Must Get Out More

Woz it andy ? Woz u there? Coz I didnt notice that slimy muggy face anywhere....for all the dumb cnts out there I only apologised coz in hindsight I thought I may ov played a push shot,not a double hit but a push shot but apparently by jacking my cue up it was NOT a foul...that is wat german asked as it werent a double hit so he woz checking the push shot rule...ffs yea so boring n then mr boring himself comments. ..idiots

andye
#29 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 14:40

Home From Home

classy response jacko, you must be proud...
hurling insults doesn't make you correct, it just shows a weakness in your argument

no i wasn't there... and neither was that ref!

but YOU said it was a double hit and a foul.... and i believe you

both you and i and plenty of others have been in this game long enough to know that jacking your cue up doesn't make it not a foul, it's simply that your less likely to foul by jacking up the cue

push shots are allowed (god knows why) but a double hit isn't)
it is a bit of a grey area i admit hence it's up to the honesty of us players to call it on ourselves

we know when we've done it, you can't see it hence the ref can't call it but you can sometimes hear it and as a player you can certainly feel it
it's something me and all my team do and i fully expect a player such as yourself who has achieved so much in the croydon league to follow suit

Strumpet8
#30 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 15:50
Just Popping In

jacko wrote:
Woz it andy ? Woz u there? Coz I didnt notice that slimy muggy face anywhere....for all the dumb cnts out there I only apologised coz in hindsight I thought I may ov played a push shot,not a double hit but a push shot but apparently by jacking my cue up it was NOT a foul...that is wat german asked as it werent a double hit so he woz checking the push shot rule...ffs yea so boring n then mr boring himself comments. ..idiots
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much

Brooker
#31 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 15:52
Home From Home

This i all getting a bit out of hand.

Don't even think the argument is even whether it was a foul or not, impossible for me (or anyone else who wasn't there, senior ref's included) to judge as i didn't see it, but feel the argument is more the fact if Jacko thought he failed would he have called it.

He has his critics, but have known the bloke a long time & would say he is as honest in this area as anyone, i suspect he thought at the time he didn't foul & then in hindsight thought maybe he did, so posted his comment & apologised if he actually called it wrong, fair play to the bloke.

Now an argument has broken out as to whether it was a foul or not with people who were not there expressing their opinions, only the people there really know & only Jacko himself really knows if he thought he failed & didn't call it at the time, i doubt that very much about Jacko & reading through all the threads no one has even suggested that may have been the case, not even Metin or Kelly, they are just saying they thought the shot was a foul, not that Jacko knew it was a foul but didn't call it.

I beleive i am as honest as they come, just as 99 % of people in the league are, but i have sworn at times i haven't fouled only to be told by people around me that i trust that i have, i would never do it on purpose, but its easy to make a mistake, & Jacko has said that maybe he made a mistake. Mistakes happen, no one is calling anyones honesty into question, let it rest people.
Edited by Brooker on 21-10-2013 15:56
I would rather be playing golf

Metin250
#32 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 16:24
Home From Home

Mr brooker u r correct in what u say. In fairness though it would have been left if jacko hadnt kept dragging it back every night with some long insulting post. Then he moves to threats over a pool match ( and doubles at that)!
We didnt get the foul and after that point both teams would have been angry had they lost.
The people who had the best view were myself kelly and eddie as we were side on to the shot and had full view of both balls , everyone else was in front or behind so had no clear view. Jacko himself prob couldnt tell maybe due to having to get his arm out the way in quick time.
Im actually more angry at the german playing his next shot whilst we were still discussing the incident.
As for official ref blah - well i was at a national comp in a semi final last month where refs were brought in and he forgot to reset the clock after a shot and the next thing he calls a time foul after our player was at the table for about 20 secs, nothing we could do and could have cost us the match.
So when u bring up hes a tournament ref that means nothing as i know some awful refs!
Move on, it was the 1st rnd of a scotch doubles comp!
YNWA

Brooker
#33 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 16:38
Home From Home

The German has a magnetic chalk holder, thats enough to make me angry at him.

Metin250
#34 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 16:56
Home From Home

They both do and not once did I mention them coz I'm the bigger man!
YNWA

jacko
#35 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 17:17
Must Get Out More

Thank u chris n the magnetic chalk holder isa fashion statement m8 Grin ....n guys soz iv been a tad rude just dont like my honesty bein called into question so im gona get annoyed...n for the millionth time andy at no point did I say I double hit the ball,I certainly didnt feel or hear it my only concern woz whether id played a push shot foul...if I had double hit I would call it ov course...this post started in the right spirit n then went a bit rat sht just hope wev learnt sumthin out ov it all even if its the simple fact the uv got to b a sexy trend setter to wear a chalk holder butter wouldn't melt ...
Edited by jacko on 21-10-2013 17:59

Brooker
#36 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 17:29
Home From Home

is that why you two talk so long about shots before you play them, is it just that you are trying to become de-magnatised from each other lol

Metin250
#37 Print Post
Posted on 21-10-2013 17:41
Home From Home

Brooker wrote:
is that why you two talk so long about shots before you play them, is it just that you are trying to become de-magnatised from each other lol

You won't read a funnier comment, comedy gold!
YNWA

mayweatherbrindle
#38 Print Post
Posted on 22-10-2013 04:35
Home From Home

Brooker wrote:
The German has a magnetic chalk holder, thats enough to make me angry at him.

So does Neil hall
trophyone

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Random Photo
Marc Burnett
Marc Burnett
Croydon Interleague (Past)
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

12/04/2022
chasing a chicken

06/01/2022
violin

08/11/2021
fishing for a bite

14/02/2018
boooommmmm

15/01/2018
Congratulations TO LUKE WILSHER STEVE DEEGAN Both making it into the, 2018 Surrey county squad Sunday applause dancing dancing